- LOOK NO FURTHER! WE HAVE THE LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE ON NEW COCKPIT USA JACKETS
- FREE SHIPPING!!
"The Dakota Shearling Coat” retains all of the original features of our standard Hooded B-3 by still maintaining the luxurious detachable zippered shearling, coyote fur trimmed hood. The Dakota Shearling Coat is approximately 31 to 32 inches long and is designed for maximum coverage and warmth. The Basic B3 was issued to aviators in 1934 and created as a shorter jacket for practical use in the cockpit or bomber to keep warm but not interfere with functionality. Proudly Made in the USA, the Dakota Shearling Coat is lengthier and well equipped to keep you warmer even longer for the coldest winters to come. Please note that the shearling is tanned to “antique” as you wear it, giving “highs and lows” in the color so it looks as if you had this jacket since WWII. This will not affect the durability of this product. Sheepskin varies from production to production but you'll always receive the same craftmanship and warmth from Cockpit USA Not sure which size to get? Send us your measurements here and we will suggest the best fit for you.
• Crafted from thick, supple shearling with a nappa leather finished exterior
• Removable hood lined with coyote fur
• Leather welted seams
• Double buckle throat latch
• Heavy duty front zipper over a wind flap
• Side entry hand warmer pockets
• Interior pocket
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist
• This is a long regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.