- LOOK NO FURTHER! WE HAVE THE LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE ON NEW COCKPIT USA JACKETS
- FREE SHIPPING!!
Previously provided with outerwear which kept very little body heat, the sheepskin B-3 bomber jackets were introduced in WWII to ensure that crewman were kept warm while flying at high altitudes in unpressurized cabins. Cockpit USA has perfected the long lost leather finish once used and added side entry hand warmer pockets updating this jacket to contemporary standards. Please note that the shearling is tanned to “antique” as you wear it, giving “highs and lows” in the color so it looks as if you had this jacket since WWII. This will not affect the durability of this product. This jacket is also available in Long sizes. Sheepskin varies from production to production but you'll always receive the same quality and warmth from Cockpit USA Not sure which size to get? Send us your measurements here and we will suggest the best fit for you.
• Thick, supple sheepskin with a nappa leather finished exterior
• Leather welted seams
• Double buckle throat latch
• Heavy duty front zipper over a wind flap
• Side entry hand warmer pockets
• Interior pocket
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown and black
• Proudly made in the USA