- LOOK NO FURTHER! WE HAVE THE LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE ON NEW COCKPIT USA JACKETS
- FREE SHIPPING!!
Brought into service around 1934 and a firm favorite among bomber crews during WWII, the sturdy B3 bomber jacket was originally designed for both open cockpit and high altitude flying in the 1930s. To accommodate harsh winter weather, Cockpit USA has modified the B-3 Bomber with the addition of a shearling coyote fur trimmed hood to add extra warmth and protection from the elements. Aside from the luxurious detachable zippered hood, the jacket retains all the original features of our standard B-3. Please note that the shearling is tanned to “antique” as you wear it, giving “highs and lows” in the color so it looks as if you had this jacket since WWII. This will not affect the durability of this product. This jacket is also available in Long sizes. Sheepskin varies from production to production but you'll always receive the same quality and warmth from Cockpit USA Not sure which size to get? Send us your measurements here and we will suggest the best fit for you.
• Thick, supple sheepskin with a nappa leather finished exterior
• Removable hood lined with coyote fur
• Leather welted seams
• Double buckle throat latch
• Heavy duty front zipper over a wind flap
• Side entry hand warmer pockets
• Interior pocket
• Adjustable belted straps at the waist
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.