COLOR: Brown Item: Z21W016
- LOOK NO FURTHER! WE HAVE THE LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE ON NEW COCKPIT USA JACKETS
- FREE SHIPPING!!
Glenn Miller, Big Band era star of the 1940’s, is immortalized on our new lambskin A2 jacket reminiscent of the World War II years and swing music. Miller, a captain in the US Army Air Forces, took his band and its music to the troops fighting in France in WWII. Miller was missing in action in 1944 on a flight from England to France over the English channel, but will forever be remembered as a hero and music star of the era. Proudly made in the USA with an original Cockpit USA handprinted art image of Glenn Miller playing his trombone, officially licensed by the Glenn Miller's estate; the Glenn Miller lambskin A-2 is designed for those who appreciate the great musicians who defined a whole era of popular culture. Proudly made in the USA since 1975. Not sure which size to get? Send us your measurements here and we will suggest the best fit for you.
• Crafted from 100% antique lambskin leather
• Lined with a silk screened Glenn Miller appliqué
• Back features a screen printed painting of Glenn Miller
• Front zipper under wind flap
• Two snap close flap pockets
• Side entry pockets
• Two inside pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.