- LOOK NO FURTHER! WE HAVE THE LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE ON NEW COCKPIT USA JACKETS
- FREE SHIPPING!!
Originally created in 1985, this unique vintage flight jacket starred in the iconic “Top Gun” movie. Based on early 60s specifications, this jacket has a light russet colored antiqued mouton collar. For authenticity, the leather and the patches have been treated with a special vintage treatment, giving it a worn in patina. Decorated with all 17 patches and the USN Anchor pin, this aviation jacket conforms to the movie original and is an unsurpassed piece of naval and movie history. If you would like this jacket without patches, please see our Classic Naval Aviator's 100 Mission Flight Jacket. This jacket is also available in Long sizes for the taller gentleman. Movie Heroes Top Gun (Long) Not sure which size to get? Send us your measurements here and we will suggest the best fit for you.
• Specially prepared vegetable tanned goatskin leather
• Aged mouton shearling collar
• 17 authentically embroidered patches
• USN Anchor pin on right front pocket
• Bi-swing back
• Front zipper over wind flap
• Two front button patch pockets
• An interior snap close pocket
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a slim fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.