Cockpit USA Tigers 23rd Fighter Group A-2 Jacket ITEM: Z21V60
- LOOK NO FURTHER! WE HAVE THE LOWEST PRICE ANYWHERE ON NEW COCKPIT USA JACKETS
- FREE SHIPPING!!
Prior to December 1941 as a volunteer fighter squadron fighting the Japanese in China, the American Volunteer Group was nicknamed the Flying Tigers. Absorbed into the Army Air Force on July 4th 1942, the 23rd Fighter Group was the official new name for the AVG, but kept their nom de guerre “The Flying Tigers”. This particular A-2 jacket is studded with history. Not sure which size to get? Send us your measurements here and we will suggest the best fit for you.
• 100% horsehide leather
• Cotton poplin lining in russet
• Left chest Flying Tigers patch
• Left sleeve bullion China Burma patch
• Right sleeve 14th Air Force bullion badge
• Leather appliqué blood chit on the back
• Two front flap snap pockets
• Knit cuffs and waistband
• This is a regular fit jacket
• Available in brown
• Proudly made in the USA.